The XV product is a very good idea.
However, I think the demand has really gone down on the product with the arrival of the new Challenger.

I'm pretty sure the guy who runs XV is just a business man; not a designer. I'm also pretty sure that the whole XV product design came from under a Sean Hyland Motorsports restomod Mustang.

I have been in Seans' showroom and looked over the Mustang that sports a very similar setup. Also, he had several XV Challengers in various states of completetion at the shop.

SHM charges a minimum of $125,000 for a XV car, and up to $175,000. I have the pictures on my phone; just don't know how to get them off and post.

SHM had a body shop at one time building the XV cars, but that was closed up shortly after the new Challengers became a hit.

So, the quality issues are likely due to whoever is doing the work producing the XV components at this time. If SHM is still involved, the quality should be first rate.

Too many cars, too many parts, too little coin, too little space to work in, too little time left to make it all happen! Update: down to one ride, still too many parts, a little more jingle in the pocket, gaining space, and it's going to happen this year!