Quote:

Quote:

The XV product is a very good idea.
However, I think the demand has really gone down on the product with the arrival of the new Challenger.

I'm pretty sure the guy who runs XV is just a business man; not a designer. I'm also pretty sure that the whole XV product design came from under a Sean Hyland Motorsports restomod Mustang.

I have been in Seans' showroom and looked over the Mustang that sports a very similar setup. Also, he had several XV Challengers in various states of completetion at the shop.

SHM charges a minimum of $125,000 for a XV car, and up to $175,000. I have the pictures on my phone; just don't know how to get them off and post.

SHM had a body shop at one time building the XV cars, but that was closed up shortly after the new Challengers became a hit.

So, the quality issues are likely due to whoever is doing the work producing the XV components at this time. If SHM is still involved, the quality should be first rate.

i think it is a good idea too, and i did do my reseach before i did buy it, i did want to buy witch was the best and all i got was tons of extra labor.. i think we can make everything fit but in what cost.. those guys should do they homework and double check everything and if this kind of thing happens.. just say sorry and try to fix it way that client would be happy. i do hope the actual desing is way better that the building skill`s these guys have. the corvette parts etc. factory made pieces are quite nice but that has nothing to do with them..it is just ordering prosess. i will post more when my project goes forward.

I hope you get your issues resolved, to your satifaction. Shipping and import costs are not going to help you.

Perhaps you should set up a 'skype meeting' to resolve your issues with XV.

Please keep us informed.

I chose the Hotchkis approach for my car. My car is not worth the expense of the XV kit.

The XV cars that I saw at Sean Hyland Motorsports were first class works of art. The attention to detail was outstanding.

Too many cars, too many parts, too little coin, too little space to work in, too little time left to make it all happen! Update: down to one ride, still too many parts, a little more jingle in the pocket, gaining space, and it's going to happen this year!