Quote:

I though it was supposed to be high end stuff.

That K frame is a joke.

I'm glad I didnt spend my money with them.

If you are looking for handling: go Hotchkis (I did, but havent installed the parts yet, but everything looks awesome and price is right, they just need to come with a rack & pinion offering).

If you want to switch to coil overs for clearance issues for customs headers work or custom engine install. Alterktion all the way.

Magnumforce also has VERY POOR customer service. They crewed me sending me the wrong parts to Peru and didnt want to take em back and eat the shipping and import costs....they made me buy all the parts I needed again and gave me a $50 buck discount or something like that. And the second time around they shipped me the parts incomplete...i didnt bother to complain again...i turned my own spacers on my shop's lathe-

Im not even going to look at XV the Xv website ever again!!!!

Domingo,
It must be tough building a car in Peru, but how cool it's going to be once you have it finished.
We hope everything goes smoothly when you get around to installing the Hotchkis parts. We’ve
had great success with our power steering box and quickener and if you want to contact our
tech department PM us we'd be happy to help you source the parts.
We are proud to have Hotchkis parts on cars all over the world. Keep us updated with your project.