.Barry has every right to help or not help whoever he chooss. He is not a highered authority and since we weren't a witness to the phone call or what transpired, it's between him and the OP. 'nuff said.

Phone call was real quick and simple I told Him my name and he quickley cut me off and told me He didnt want to have anything to do with me as he had knew I had made a fake tag and quickly hung up on me. Nothing more nothing less.

Now back in April I posted some questions pertaning to my present car a 70 roadrunner as to the option codes for it so I could have a fender tag made for it as I had lost the tag. I did not know at the time it was an unaccepted pratice and prety much got hammered pretty hard for the post. I then realized that I cant make a tag for it and it wasnt an acceptable thing to do and I left it at that. Only other thing I mentioned in that post was I had Galen Govier make me a tag for my Challenger .

Now fast forward to this week I go to the hamtrack registry and look up my 70 roadrunners vin and the registry run by Barry says it has some dealership info on my roadrunner. I sent an e-mail to Barry asking Him about this and never recieve a response. So I call Him a few days later and got hung up on and accused of pretty much being a disohnest person without being abel even to say 2 words except for my name. In one of Barrys posts he states He made some fender tags in 2005 and made sure all His tags were legit before He made them. I had my previous cars 70 challenger fender tag made by Galen in 2002 or 2003 and He made sure all was legit also, with me sending him my original build sheet lots and lots of pics and the previous owners names and phone numbers before He would even think about it.
That being said how can Barry hold this aginst me if He did the same thing ? I guess my question is if He had made the tag for my challenger would He still have refused to talk to me? The only other thing I can think of is if He wants to hold aginist me is the thought I had of making a tag for my 70 roadrunner wich will not ever happen after a hard lesson learned and a good bashing here on moparts. So now the delership info Barry has on my car will never be known for one of the two reasons stated.

I belive Barry has my posts set to be ignore and he will probably never read any of this unless somone wants to do a quote on this topic. But just wanted to clear up a few things.
Thanks !
Dave Pealer

Last edited by 70Runnerdude; 12/28/10 07:49 PM.