Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So I did a little digging....revealed some, um, interesting hits though, I'll leave it at that.

Disclosure: I don't know Barry. I know nobody in this fight.

Barry, man, that is one cheap shot.

We STILL have not heard an answer to the main question. When Galen and Barry ask for documentation, by whose authority are they requesting it and what do they do with it? Let me go first by saying that ALL documentation that we request is mandated from the Manufacturers and reported to them on a Quarterly basis. We also give all VIN data to Ivan Blackman (Director of the NICB) to include in their National archives and database. We also carry a $2 million liability Insurance policy with the the Auto Manufacturers listed as Co-riders, to protect the Industry against Fraud, Scams, etc.... Keep in mind that ALL information we collect is kept private! We never relinquish the owner's personal data unless there would be an internal audit or criminal investigation. To date, neither scenario has taken place!

I sure wish one of the "other guys" would come here to disclose by whose authority they are directed to collect AND MARKET everyone's personal Automobile data! Again, who mandates your rules for requesting and collecting "personal" vehicle information?

Dave why are you ATTACKING just Barry and Galen? I'm sure there are hundreds of these type registries for all make of automobilies that were set up by hobbyists over the decades.

Dave it seems to me that you have an axe to grind with Barry and Galen and from reading posts from you on other subjects over the past few years, you are very vendictive to the point of spending thousands of dollars to fool the fools, who is really the fool?

There are a number of hypocrites posting in this thread, if one is going on a witch hunt then one should be hunting ALL the witches.