Was just accused of making fake fender tags and passing them off by Barry Washington and he hung up on me on the phone.
I dont know what I did to get this kind of response and it really bothers me as I consider myself a straight up Guy.
Only thing I ever did was have Galen Govier make me a duplicate tag for my 70 Challenger R/T to match my build sheet with no intention of it ever being passed of as a real tag along with Galen's documentation of the carfrom the build sheet and showing He had made a tag. Also a while back I posted some questions as to how I could have a copy of my original tag made for my roadrunner once I found out it couldnt be done from the posters here on moparts I left it at that. The other day I went to the Hamtrack historical site and I see there is some dealer info on my car at the Hamtrack site and I try to call Him and ask Him about it all I get from is Him telling me off about making fake fender tags and hanging up on me with out me even being able to ask Him a single thing or explain what I wanted to ask Him.
I am totaly confused on this big time ! Anyone else have this kind of experience ?
Dave