Quote:

I REALLY don't see why it's such a BIG deal if somebody wants to re-create their tag

See what is happening here Jeff? Many of these fine upstanding folks will continue to offer nothing more than their opinions and feelings about the subject matter. I am still waiting to hear from what authority these guys are operating under! You also get the intelligent comments from people who think that the "crooks" should have come to ECS to facilitate their criminal actions. Unlike the "self proclaimed" authorities mentioned here, ECS has to comply (and answer to on a quarterly basis) the DMV, the DOT, the NICB, the Automobile Manufacturers and the legal councils to the major Insurance Companies. We don't make the rules....THEY DO!!!! WE SIMPLY FOLLOW THOSE RULES!!!

I couldn't begin to count the stories about how these expert "overseers" told individuals NOT to purchase a vehicle because of some trumped up reason. The funny thing is that these well meaning "experts" did this so THEY could buy the car or let their friends in on the deal! Isn't that the American Dream? Set up a bunch of bogus rules that are not worth the paper they are written on and then find a target audience dumb enough to allow this "Power" to enforce those imaginary guidelines. Having to call someone else to see if they think you should or should not buy a car is a joke! These people don't have your best interest when it comes to this stuff! It is all about them being the big-shots! (These comments are NOT pertaining to Barry.) They don't even personally know who most of you are! Who is going to be better to you than YOURSELF?!? Do your homework! Don't let anyone tell you what is or isn't important/valuable based on their skewed agenda and opinions!