I REALLY want a roll of those fake broadcast sheets, I am wallpapering my Mopar room and they would look real cool! How much?

Quote:

Quote:

Who are you anyway?...

I'm the guy who can't seem to get the question answered:

Who in this Hobby has REAL authority (not perceived) to tell ANYONE else how they should conduct their affairs or feel about their cars? You can try and deflect the question/subject matter all you want! You are probably one of the MANY disgruntled people (that I turned down) who called trying to get one of those FAKE build-sheets. The thing I will never know is if you were one of the Hypocrites who bashed me on the forum and then contacted me behind the scenes to "secretly" get one! That was quite the joke. I had AT LEAST 12 people who did everything but BEG to have one made. Keep in mind that they were having it done for all the "right" reasons. They were not like all the other "crooks" who wanted to have them made just to trick or scam the Hobby!

The truth is, I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about ANYTHING I do. If I decide to offer a complimentary build-sheet with every item we sell, then I will do just that. Unlike many of the sheep that are out there, I don't feel the need to cower down to anyone Else's personal views or opinions. Some of you should read the story THE EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES. It will be reassuring to know that this type of weak personality flaw is nothing new!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor%27s_New_Clothes

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!