Quote:

Quote:

Please someone give me a legitimate reason why you would REPRODUCE a fender tag other than greed/profit....

I will, and I bet a bunch of other honest guys would agree. You're car doesn't look complete without a steering wheel. Or a headliner. Or the left front fender. Or a fendertag. Also, like Bill's example, some are too rusted to put back on a nice resto. I've never flipped anything in my life. Could have tripled my money on both my A12 car and 69 Judge in '06. Too attached; I'll probably die with them in my name, so its not about greed or profit for me. Its not about the money to a whole lot of motorhead enthusiasts.

I don't argue that down the road the repros will be passed as originals and that is plainly, in my mind, dishonest, immoral, and fraudulent. But, 'legitimate reasoning' is subjective; in your mind my reasoning may not pass your scrutiny. And vice-versa.

And Frank,it's your car,your money.Until someone else spends their money on your car,it's your decision right or wrong to do as you see fit.If you make the wrong decision,then you are the one that suffers the consequences,not the hundreds that respond with their opinions that change nothing.