Quote:

Quote:

Really? paperwork that was never intended to follow the car belongs to the car? Barry's isn't holding anything for ransom, there would be no charge for the documents to the owner of the car.. If he cared to give those documents to the owner but because he is aware of past history he chooses not to give something away... The term ransom hardly applies when there is nothing the owner of the car can provide which would cause Barry's opinion to change.... If the car were to change ownership than Barry would likely provide whatever documents he has...

IMO yes that paperwork was found and most likely given to him as "if the car ever showed up....Here is some paperwork on it"...You said yourself in the last sentence IF it changes hands THEN he would provide the documents...ransom maybe a strong word but I do not know what else it should be called....

You do what your comfortable with, if I have documents I'll send them to Barry, IMO he raises the bar for integrity in our hobby & I don't see how that is anything but good...