Quote:

Forgive me if I`am wrong. Do you guys disagree with having a tag made off of your build sheet?
What is the concern were?

A b.sheet can be duplicated too. It introduces the potential for fakery. In the atmosphere of a high-value Mopar purchase, I can understand that holding a strict line on "duplicate" fendertags is important so it doesn't add the potential for a fake car to be in circulation.

EXAMPLE: You members here saved my brother from buying a $54,000 Charger R/T because photos of the fendertag proved it to be a fake. The reason my bro was interested was for the rare color combo and options. The seller said he used to have the brcastsheet, but misplaced it somewhere and Darn, wouldn't ya know he just couldn't find it right now? Surprise, surprise.

I can sympathize with a totally legit owner who loves their Mopar wanting to have a duplicate fendertag for it. Perhaps Galen sets a threshold for documentation from which he's willing to repop a fendertag. Even then I'm thinking there are ways to prove it isn't the original. Maybe Galen builds into his duplictes a little flaw for detection purposes?

We may not be able to have it both ways: Accepting documentation on 'low-dollar' Mopar to please a loving owner vs not accepting the same documentation on a hi-dollar Mopar because the potential for someone wanting to make money on a fake.

I mean no offense here, so someone please school me on this:

.. If the OP is asking for Barry to fabricate a fendertag, that implies that Barry is very skilled at doing it ...no? This means he has done it before.
If so, under what circumstances did Barry make those f.tags? Either way, it appears those circumstances have changed.

65 Satellite hardtop 361/4bbl console 727 2.76
67 Satellite convert 383/2bbl column 727 3.23
67 Lancia Fulvia Sport 1.3 Zagato. Alloy body, 1.3L V4 DOHC 4-spd
67 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3. Alloy panel, 1.3L V4 DOHC 4-spd
71 Alfa Romeo GT Junior 1300 Zagato, 1.3L 4cyl DOHC hemi 5-spd
82 Alfa Romeo GTV6 2.5L SOHC hemi V6 5-spd transaxle
75 Maserati Bora US spec 4.9L DOHC hemi V8 5-spd ZF
77 Maserati Khamsin Euro spec 4.9L DOHC hemi V8 5-spd ZF
07 Aston Martin DB9 6.0L DOHC V12 6spd transaxle