Where is the "foot in mouth" smiles at?? LOL
Of coarse it was the torque wrench, what was we thinking..
So those bolts were just as good as ARP bolts? Even though World has decided to replace them now with all ARP fasteners just like Ford and Chevy? Why order or deal with them in the first place if you have a contract with ARP for your main supplier?
Bottom line
Money
Money
Money
Money
First let me say that My bolts had NO torque problems, there where cycled at least 3 times minimal. Once when from the factory, I actually checked them when I broke them loose with my torque wrench. Then I slapped in some bearings and measured ID for bearing clearance with the dial bore gauge. Then again during final assembly.
My torque wrench is made by Proto..Its probably 15-20 years old....I check it 2-3 times a year for accuracy. The Snap-On man has a checking tool mounted in his truck..Just takes a few seconds to verify readings...
Let me say its pretty lame to start crying about inferior "China" made torque wrenches, that by chance some might use...
Im just saying this web site reaches people on a global level, and news about bad company ethics and poor parts will spread faster than a snotty nose at the local day care.
Especially In the days of this economy when there is several diff choice of the same part...for the same money..

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]