Quote:

Gentlemen,

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Paul Kaufman. I have worked for World Products as a technical representative and engine builder for approximately a decade. .....
.....World Products does not manufacture studs nor do we import inexpensive hardware from China. The studs used on the Mopar iron blocks are to Mopar's engineering specs and our engineers determined those studs to be of sufficient quality for use on World Products aluminum blocks as well. These studs are not ARP. More recently World Products chose to switch to the ARP brand studs, not because we found them to necessarily be better, but to align ourselves with the hardware being utilized on our Chevy and Ford blocks. ......
If you find one defective stud that does not mean all the studs are bad. As with most manufacturers, World Products has a warranty policy. Should you find any defect in any of World Products parts or components within one year of purchase simply contact us and we will be more than happy to exchange that defective part. If you would like to change out your hardware to a complete set of ARP studs, you can purchase them from your local ARP dealer or retailer. Thanks for your time, Paul

IF you check the cheap studs provided, and those inspected by knowledgable engine builders on this site, you will read the post that stated the threads on the CHEAP Studs were scratchy. Sure sign of low budget inferior studs. It is too bad World has decided to let the studs stand and not be willing to replace them as a whole.
I am REALLY GLAD I saw this post as I have been bidding on an aluminum Hemi block from World on ebay. I will not be going thru with this in light of this response from World. Such BAD Publicity could have easily been corrected by simply replacing the studs or offering, at the very least, to split the cost of replacement to a quality stud set. Just really disappointing. I wonder what there response would have been if it were a bunch of there beloved Chevy blocks that had issues. They have bent over backwards to correct the issues in the past for Chevy customers. Boy, Just disappointing! I suppose Indy or KB will get my money now.

Old Geezer Racing