Well not much of a dog in this hunt, I have built three of the World block engines however. So here are a few things to ponder. First off it says nowhere that they use ARP studs correct? So I do not see any issue there. The blocks I have done were all fine, had no issues with stud torque and do not recall any issues with them. However, why ARP nuts but not studs? Seems almost borderline shady, I imagine most folks see the ARP nut and ASSUME the stud is as well. Well you know what they say about assuming anything. I also own a shop and go above and beyond on almost a daily basis to make customers happy. But that is my choice. Seems World does state they will replace any fastener found to be defective within its warranty guidelines. Sounds like the automotive aftermarket manufacturer thing to say, most woudl reply the saem way.

I think World is kinda getting thrown under the bus here. Not totally undeserving however. Seems maybe there was a slight deception going on with the nut/stud deal. But knowledgeable guys know about that issue. Blaming any failure on the end user is well kind of gutless IMO. FWIW I had an issue with a World block. It was a BBC Merlin block. Had the oil gallies drilled into the water jackets. They took care of it and sent out a fresh new block to replace it and told me to keep the bad one. It was subsequently fixed and it still in use now.

SG why is the KB not an option for you? I run one and it works great...

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"