I raced in all three of the .90 classes, built a stocker that I has success in, but I always wanted a Hemi and to run in superstock. I bought a 68 Barracuda out of Ca. and had it shipped to Minnesota. I did alot of the grunt work myself but had many people offer good advice and direction. Dave Stevens Race Cars did the chassis work and Brian at Paintworks did the paint, (Best appearing at last year Joliet Natl's) John Holt helped with some steering stuff, Mike at MPR did the rearend, offset master cylinder, (really cool), all the Mark Williams brakes and axles. Barton helped with rockers, radiator and intake after the one I had was stolen. Charlie for his help and oil pump. Joel's On Joy for the ProTrans. Bruce and Kenny at Total Engine Service for a very reliable Hemi, Tom Bachman at Goodyear and many others. My goal was to win rounds and run in the 9.20 range, which at the time was .50 under the index. Since the index change and the extra .15 we got last fall, the index is now 9.30. So with bad air, like in Topeka this year, it has become more of a challenge. I went to Indy last year and was the slowest Hemi there, but it was one of the most enjoyable races I have been to. All the other Hemi racers were great and the event will be something I will always remember. Not everyone has the $$$ it takes to win a shootout, but I can appreciate the effort and desire it takes. It is easy to sit on the computer or sidelines and criticize racers for what they consider a poor performance, all I can say is try it and see how you can do. "Dyno" Dan Zrust, Gold Coast Hemi.