Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Maple grove starting line was junk, especially the right lane...

Charlies making some power, just needs a good track, especially the way his car is set up. Not an easy combo to run for sure. Spun on every pass even the [Email].29@162[/Email] and change. Went 162.74mph and stayed together, Not too shabby. Also nice to see Dan Jesel in the stands watching the Hemi action.

No sign of Perkins but didn't matter as the track was sh!t for a stick car anyway.

That's pretty harsh saying that Maple Grove's track was junk. Was it junk when Scott Gove was running 7's with his stick car? I think Charlie just missed the tune up. It happens to all of us. You also make it sound like everyone else had perfect runs.

Its too bad there was a few cars missing. Pancake should have been there but NHRA suspended him for 6 months for the piston deal, which was actually legal in the first place, Perkins from what I understand hurt his engine last week and couldn't fix it in time, and Bill Brooks' rig was stuck in the Carolina's.

if it was legal why wasnt the decision reversed?

When have you ever seen an official in any sport admit they were wrong? Last season there was a bad call in baseball. The replay video clearly showed that the umpire made a bad call but the league would not reverse the decision.
I wouldn't expect something as small as a .002 infraction thats not on video to be reversed.