well going to indy i had a guy weld a tq convertor back together for me and he put no clearance in it so it broke the stator support shaft,, or cracked it,, so there went indy,, then went to columbus after putting new clutches in that trans cause we thought i either ran it low on flluid or the convertor heated the fluid up and cause it to burn up,, nope..... slipped like crazy at columbus too.. put in my spare trans and went to milan to try to make a test run,, after sitting around for 4 hours i had left the fan/water pump on accidently and when i got up there to make my one run for the night,, car wouldnt turn over... came home,, and was supspect that the batteries were going down but thought if i charged them every run id be ok till the end of year,,, made one bad run spinning and shutting it off kinda early at maple grove then the batteries shorted out for first round..... came home bought two new batteries and had thoughts of going to georgia,, my brother went to get a haircut,, parked his truck in the parking lot closer to the road,, a guy jumped the curb and crashed into the car parked next to him but pushed into my brothers truck and bent the axle, tore up the bed, bent the tailgate,,,, couldnt drive it,, so now no tow vehicle... i stayed home and had some turkey...

working on a new head program,,, and building a new motor for me,, keyes, teuton, new manifold for bales.... plus i have about 70-80 sets of heads in here to do