Quote:

I like to know what happen to Daniels out there ? did he break or not stage the car or What ???

Now that I'm done chewing that fish here is the story.

Unfortunately Daniels dropped a valve during 2nd round. Damage really wasn't all that bad. While going through the motor we figured we might as well update it too. He'll miss Atco this weekend but will be out shortly after...we have lots of testing ahead of us. It will be well worth the wait.

Wolkwitz's car ran really well at the Atco Open Race except the fact that it kept spinning off the line. He ran 129.99 MPH in the 1/8 and 160+ in the 1/4 with a hefty headwind. I compared timeslips with Daniels and it was quicker than his record runs. Hopefully I'll have it sorted out this weekend at Atco.

We had Brian & Tyler Hard's car out yesterday for the first time. What a great bunch of people to race with....1st class. Its great to have them aboard.

For now we're using Wolkwitz's old piece to sort out the "Hard Attack" car. Unfortunately we spun on every run just like Wolkwitz's. But we managed to run an 8.48 @ 158 MPH with a 1.23 60'. Altogether it was a very productive outing considering it was the first time out with the car.

Congrats to CW on winning Vegas. I hope to see him at Atco this weekend to go for the record.