85 Ram 250 Custom
360-4
4 Speed 4X4
I was given this truck 1 1/2 years ago by my grandfather when my dad (WingedSixBBL)went into the hospital onto what was thought to be his death bed (those who were at carlisle this past year saw otherwise) but any how, my grandfather did this to keep me busy and outta trouble.
The truck is originally from Maryland, rolled over back in the 80's my grandfather had bought it at a salvage auction and tried piecing it together himself and continuously failed and just gave up on it. Now fast forward---- i started with the here you go but you'll never be able to fix it
i started by taking hood, grille and fenders off to access the engine
new battery, rebuilt the rochester carb, headman headers, new starter, new fuel pump, new spark plugs, check the rest over, did some playin and cranking and it finally came to life
played with it till i got another cab and prepped it, did the cab swap, made some tools and straightend the core support, started rebuilding and piecing things together from various other parts trucks we had and i got it to where you see now

next project is my 88 ramcharger

85 Ram 250 ~ 360 4bbl, 4 speed, 4x4 88 Ramcharger ~ 360 4bbl, Auto, 4x2 09 2500HD SXT ~ 5.7L HEMI, Auto, 4x4, 285/70R17 Courser C/Ts, PowerAid TB Spacer, aFe Full Metal Power, Aero Muffler, 5" side pipes, Hella off-road lights behind grille, Undercover Tonneau, StreetGlow Neons in cab