Hi Muskote

I meant the Dodge Truck Forum, but in retrospect: they might be there since you obviously had the truck since 2010 and i havenīt read the entire board yet. Sorry!

Yeah, the grille is nice.... Not all that many around in Europe that havenīt been hacked up by the US Army in their M880īs.

Itīs got brand new Volkswagen Golf/Rabbit I or II headlights in it that work like a charm as well.

The paint looks better on the pic, itīs not the original paint but red primer. The technical proof board in Austria didnīt approve of the colour when the truck was in itīs original dark green. (The bed was faded differently then the cab as the bed was a donor bed. Originally, the truck had a flatbed with hinged walls all around.

A "Sonderaufbau" and since itīs officially a "Classic Truck" it was better to swap the bed before approval or it would have to stay on to keep it "in original condition")

So a quick primer job was done to get it on the road. (The truck was imported from switzerland, hence the need to get an approval from the proof board/TUEV.

Since itīs approved as a Classic, insurance is next to nothing or in my case: free as the insurance on my daily driver is higher. I can use the plates from my daily driver and slap em on as soon as i get it registered on the same plates.

Thanks for the kind words, it just ainīt no showroom queen but i like it that way and will improve it over the next months and years. Itīs also my first American made car as well as my first 8-banger.

best wishes, Dodgetrucker

EDIT: just took a second glance at the paperwork, itīs actually a 1974 Model not a 1976, which explains the early grille....

sorry, only had it a couple days and somehow i got the MY mixed up...

Last edited by Dodgetrucker200; 09/16/12 03:16 PM.