I just really dig my shorty too. 360-TQ, 727, headers, loud-ish, shoves snow around really well. Almost like it better that my LRE - depending on the weather.

The Charger is a 75 and was yer basic standard issue granny grocery getter when I paid a full $300 for it. 318, 904, 2.45, ps, pb, a/c, bench seat, pie plates. Did have the trunk dress up carpet, foot controlled search tune and fuel pacer. Was tired to the bone but completely intact.

Swapped the k frame, used poly isolators, replaced all the rubber in the front end, new sway bar, big block t-bars. HD rear springs w/ larger than stock addco bar. Took a smogger 440 TQ out of a 77 NYer, cammed it, put a shift kit in the 727, 3.21 SG, full duals with Dynomax turbos. For some strange reason it had 11" drums but I might swap in the disk setup from an Imperial axle I have. Have the bigger disks from a pickup sitting on the shelf.

Put 15x7 cop rims behind original wire wheel covers for sleeper look, later went to ventilated dog dishes. Paint has gone to hell from sitting in the sun and that annoys me. Built it on a budget so not getting the full 440 experience and that kinda annoys me. When I mat the loud pedal in 1st it will chirp 2nd every time and that doesn't annoy me. Yeah, left the fuel pacer hooked up.

MVC-055F.JPG