WOW, a bunch of nice trucks here! I spend way too little time on the truck forum! Here's pics of my projects.

1964 Fargo D100 Sweptline shortbed...very low production. Has claimed to be 1 of 2 that were sold new in Finland. Originally 170 (for ultra-economy applications as the original brochure states, LOL) 3-sp, will be a big block automatic someday. The project has been idle for years due to a bodyman that wasn't quite up to the job to say the least. Need to find a bed and maybe even a cab...

1964 Dodge D100 CSS Sweptline Originally 225 3-sp, the original drivetrain is gone, I will replace that with a '64 413 and '62 PB TF727. Looking for a transmission and the Dart seats, most other parts are there. Currently waiting shipping in SoCal, hope to drive this one soon!

1970 Dodge D300 car hauler 318 4-sp Dana 70 Planning to upgrade with a 413 or 440, the 318 is a bit marginal. This truck seems to have a drag racing history, maybe a racecar hauler since new? If anyone remembers the truck please PM me! It was white from the factory and it is my plan to return it that way.

Hans