Here's a few of my trucks

My favorite is my 1980 D-150. Bought it as a commuter, It's Med metalic blue with light blue interior and has a slant 6, 4-speed o/d, and is 100% rust free and strait This summer I'm giving her a frame off resto.

This "WAS" my 77 W-150 I bought off of ebay. I drove 18 hrs round trip to pick her up and was very happy with it until a guy offered to trade the following truck for her. I might try to buy this one back

This is my current daily driver. 79 Macho power wagon, 360/auto, tuff wheel, and bucket seats. It's medium canyon red. I plan to give a resto in 2 or 3 years.

Just brought this one home yesterday for a bit over $500. Not sure why but thought it was the right thing to do it's a 71 D-100 318/auto and has RAT ROD written all over it

This is my 76 B-100 shorty sportsman it's original paint and strait as an arrow bought it for $306 on ebay from a guy 2 blocks down the road. Not sure why "again" but I think it will be a cool shop truck when I open my Dodge Truck shop

Also not pictured is our 05 Silver Hemi quad cab Ram but they are like belly buttons........ and my 54 F-100 I let go this summer