Rick
Actualy none... The short storie is, truck has been done for a while but the motor is just being re-assembled. Most of my friends/customers, well actualy ALL my friends/customers have been riding me to get it done, but working 50ish hrs at primary job and the rest of my time in the shop dosent leave much time for my stuff. I am currently trying to assemble the motor but have run into the issue of poor workmanship by the machine shop that I used. That s why nothing (of mine) gets done around here. When I let others do work for me I usaly get screw'd. So all that being said I have every intention of being out in the spring de-bugging and by late summer hitting the events.
The package I have put together should run mid 7's on set on limp, the motor combiation made 2900+ HP but I plan to run thicker head gaskets (.090) to lower the comp ratio to 10.75, only a Mallaroy MagIII and a Bird catcher injector to reduce the HP to an estimated 1800-2100. (525ci/Veney heads/Kuhl 1471, API 2spd trans w/lock up converter.) if all goes well we will start pushing towords the 6's as we progress. The original intent of the truck was to run mid 7's but we all know how that goes.
Now that YOU made me put this in print I will have to live up to it - NO Excuses - I'll keep you posted.
Bill

3241307-Picture001.jpg (392 downloads)
Last edited by W.I.N. racing; 01/24/07 06:46 PM.

'01 P1500, Blown/Inj BAE,/Veney ,Bruno/CS2,Dana 60
'01 Dodge 3500 S Cummins Auto, Fresh air kit, 4" Exhaust,
'05 Dodge Magnum R/T - Too Much to list
'60 Willys CJ5
'01 International LPX - Project,DT466, Allison
'64 Plymouth Valiant, Inj 528 Hemi, 2spd