your dash looks super installed ! i like the AC ducts on each side as well. up up

the steering shaft support heims are .007 oversize in case you are painting your shaft. i have found if a guy uses a new 3/4" heim, sometimes those are too tight, and won't go over the shaft.
what i have also found, is a "slightly" used 3/4 heim has just the right amount of wear to fit over the stainless shaft. i also prefer a teflon lined heim over the standard non-lined one for steering.
it seems to smooth things up some.
you are making more progress than i am on my humpback or charger resurrection. all my effort most of the summer has been directed to getting garage things rearranged, and home projects.
i have two weeks left, then go in for a surgery that has a 8-12 week recovery time.
it's not real serious, but it will make me bonkers until i can FINALLY get back to FUN projects.
as to the locking collar, the ACE hardware on the corner has 3/4" locking collars, but they have a 3/4" hole through, not a "double D". if a guy wanted something like that, it needs to be custom made.

keep up the great work !
beer