Quote:

Hey jesse

racks way too low and those brakes and wheel adapters are scary.

As much as you have cut away already maybe go with some mustang II stuff CHEAP and lots of aftermarket brake options.

or do up a strut suspension cant tell from pictures how low your engine sits as far as how much you can raise the rack but as stated the rack must go up to have the right arc travel also if you swap spindles left to right you mess with the camber to get that back you have to move your lower or uper control arm mounting points .

its not a real quick bolt in to do it right not real hard but anyway you do it it wll take some time and fabing and meausuring.

unless you open the wallet for aftermarket bolt in suspension..

been real bussy but give me a call maybe i can walk you through it.

jim

I never moved the spindles. Just swapped lower ball joints.

I have all the time in the world right now for fabbing and measuring. Moving the rack up is no problem.

Money is tight for anything but stock. I looked at the mustang II stuff your still looking at around $400-500 by the time your done. Unless I'm looking at the wrong stuff.

I really don't want to cut much more, because I will be interfering with the forward support rods in the front and torsion bars in the rear.

As far as an after market setup, NO WAY i can shovel out $3500-4000 for one right now.

If anyone has any parts to donate feel free to send them my way

Last edited by R5P7Duster; 03/22/09 11:54 PM.