Quote:

Quote:

That's ok I'm getting slapped around pretty good this month outside of Moparts. That's why I rather be here today.

Okay update.. It appears that the mark is fine and pretty much right on the money. What's really funny is the first time I bumped it to get close to TDC it landed smack dead on the 0 mark and I looked in the hole and it was right on top. Hand cranked it over and it immediately went on the down stroke.

Now's where the fun begins... I decided I had better take off the back bowl on the carb to verify that it had 80's in there and lo and behold what did I find? 86's!!

I put the original 78's from the front in and took it for a spin. I could definitely tell a big difference and it did hit 7K pretty good in first and took a good bit in 2nd to get there but it does only have 3.91's. Now I just need to recheck lash and watch the FP with a mechanical gauge while romping it. I also have a wideband setup coming to dial it in and hopefully will get this thing going great soon!

Thanks for all your help guys!

!!!! LISTEN !!!! Nobody pays us to come here and waste time typing out information that some of us learned the hard way so LISTEN UP!!!!

YOU CAN NOT CHECK TIMING MARK ACCURACY BY LOOKING IN A SPARK PLUG HOLE

Now your's may well be accurate but you haven't checked anything. That mark could be 10* or more of TDC and you wouldn't be able to tell just by looking