uhhh you did
Quote:

that is what the W5 pulled in a 23 tbucket 3 times before it melted the head...

I think those calculators are close for cars that are well sorted out. when my motor let go I was just starting to tune the chassis and feel it would've gone 1.22 60', 8.90 @ 152 but that is JMO. If I had a 3 speed probably would've seen 8's long ago as it was a soft leaver w/1.76 low. Needed more SLR

But I see now you meant your dart, please be clear next time.

1800lbs is a go-kart compared to real cars...

Why does everyone bring The Haze into everything I post? Seems the only insult anyone has is that i'm afraid to bring it to the track or some ridiculous theory they pulled out of you know where. For the million time it's in pieces right now. Some of us go to college and don't have tons of time and money.

I think what Ryan's attempting is a noble cause. From a technical standpoint the car hobby in general is a mix of theoretically backed data with sloppy practices. It's a joke that Dyno's even vary by the amount they do. If industrial data was tested so sloppily we wouldn't be able to build anything without failure .

If moroso's #'s represent theoretical values backed up with empirical testing then why shouldn't we go by their chart rather than Joe backwoods's fish-scale-accurate Dyno?