Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yes the Hemi is tumble ports, something a lot harder (but possible usually at the expense of flow) to achieve with a wedge.

I also seem to keep seeing guys building the new hemi are claiming no difference firing both or only one plug, what have you found?

When you think about it--How can there be the same timing lead required when you have 2 plugs on opposite sides of the chamber? J.Rob

I don't think Tony Bischoff would go through the trouble of rigging up dual distributors for his EMC winning G3's in 2010 and 2014 if there was not a very real power advantage. J.Rob

I know it makes sense but every thing I keep reading they say it don't make no difference on dyno or track even read about the guys developing it said it did not make more power but was done for emmissions I was curious if you had tried any with or without and what you found? Only reason I can think of to not change it is they are in really good locations already and the difference is too small to tell

I don't think Tony Bischoff would go through the trouble of rigging up dual distributors for his EMC winning G3's in 2010 and 2014 if there was not a very real power advantage. J.Rob

Last edited by RAMM; 11/06/14 11:38 PM.

2009 PHR\EMC Competitor
2010 PHR\EMC Competitor
2011 PHR\EMC Competitor
2012 PHR\EMC Competitor
2013 PHR\EMC Competitor
2014 HotRod/EMC Competitor
2015 HotRod/EMC NoShow
2016 HotRod/EMC 3rd place SPEC Bigblock
2018 HotRod/EMC 7th place G3