Great looking head but so what--$2K range??? I think that slot has been covered by EZ etc
I think the race is the other way--To the BOTTOM! As most of our builds are STREET units now compared to race I think the Sidewinder kind of head for around $800 range is what I am looking for!!!! I build many Chevy and Fords--I use fantastic aluminum heads that cost the shop around $600 range so when a Mopar head comes along like that I will buy a pallet of them--It will happen sooner or later--I can take a head like that build an EASY Breezy 525 HP and that is all a street car will ever need --a REAL 500 plus HP on the street is a killer fun unit---Customers that call asking for 700 HP pump gas street engines --when interviewed--have usually never even had an engine before and have no idea--when they get the cost diff they usually go for a decent reasonable priced 500 HP unit --when they get it in with correct converter etc they are always Thrilled!!
Give me a cheapo alum head --that will make me happier than a 400 CFM wedge head ANY day!!!
one or two hundred folks here want a 1000 HP pump gas engine--the rest of the world can get by with
what is really one heck of an engine--just not one you would read about.