I race at Norwalk most of the time when I get the car out and a couple of years ago (May have been 2013)a guy from Trick Flow stopped by the trailer and asked if he ask me some questions about my car and the aftermarket parts available for mopars in general. The subject quickly turned to cylinder heads and what I thought Mopar guys wanted. The funny thing is, One of the first things I said was something that worked good that was affordable. That didn't cost more than the car itself! I was running the 440-1s on the car and told him I really liked them for my combo but the customer service was lacking from indy at times. I wasn't impressed with the kit parts from Indy for the valve train. That lead to rocker talk and what I thought would be a good option. If they could design something that used stock geometry rockers or something available thru the aftermarket that would be cool.
Long story short, I never thought anything became of his questions he asked me or the others there that day. I just figured they decided there wasn't enough money to make with the old mopars. This is a very nice surprise. Thanks Trick Flow!