Quote:

something simillar to this, depending on the total with the 150.00 entry fee
WINNER 55% 6985.00
R/U 25% 3175.00
SEMI 20% 762.00 EA.
1/4'S 8% 254.00 EA.

as far as the email MCH sent me, I read it. I felt like I was doing a pretty good job gettting the sponsors names out there. More targeted at the spectator, parts buyer in that area. Jeff mentined that he didnt know who engine pro is, so I should change my marketing aproach. He also in the above post said he would "give the sponsors the recognition they deserved" or something like that. I say go for it. Take the norwalk race and run with it. I dont need to do this. I make my money building engines, not winning a 7K purse. I didnt do this deal because I plan to win it. I go to every race with intentions on winning, if you dont, than you dont need to be there. I worked at getting this deal together so my customers, current, and future, can have a good race to go to. Like I said I nominate MCH to take over the norwalk race. And RO23, your comments dont deserve response, nothing constructive comes from your fingers, so I am done reading your BS.
later
cw

you can sure dish it out,but you cant get it back can ya? and you wont stop reading what i write because it will give you something to write about. see ya in a week.