bucky needs a tenth,, i need two..... barton guys need a tenth,,, charlies customers need a tenth...

this deal is alot of work,, and these things break if sometimes the smallest things go wrong,, like not shifting,, not enough oil, wrong oil, spin tires.. breaking the trans.. trying to push limits.. etc.

its not a tenth or two tenths,, its 10-20 hundreths,,, there are alot of little things that can or should pick you up that you do on faith that it will and hopefully in the end it all adds up. i have a list so long its crazy of things im doing,, but need to get back to racing to try things out. i made 37 runs on my car last year,, total,, and about 3/4 were screwed up by me cause i was pushing things too hard. we all will get back to work soon,, on the track.

good to see wendell runing back where he was early last year. he spun a bearing at maple grove so didnt run well,,, i was told the weather down in gainsville is like the dutch last year,, around 0 feet.. thomas in ss/aa actually went .02 quicker than the dutch though dont know if he worked on it over winter. hopefully they can get marks car to run the same and have trouble free runs in the comming months and keep moving forward.

lil joe dumped it right past the 1/8th and tim at about 1000ft to try to draw sidney first round,, if joe races sid,, that would be funny as hell..

back to working,,, on my "turd",, and making money..