Quote:

Quote:

let me say this too,,,

1-hopefully my buddy brian will have his car out next year,, its a jennings car,, its show car quality by far.

2- new guy that patterson is doing a motor for, i think b and b is building the car,, same guy who built mine

3- herbert,, i think,, new holt car,, new westcott motor

4- nash has a mpr car and a new, last year, westcott motor

5- some guy from louisana,, having b and b build the car,, guy talked to westcott, though is a few months off from making his decision on motor program

6- barnett should have their car out next year,, its been a few years comming,, i think they are getting closer..

7- gary jacob should be back,, though with economy,, time will tell

8- cambell,, wilkes old car

9- perkins,, i think a jennings car,, depillo power

10- john baughman,,, having his car updated to 7.50 cert and having westcott go though his motor..

so thats like 10 new cars that should be out that werent out this year...

i heard wolkwitz brothers might be looking elsewhere for power... maybe westcott,,, i dont know.

a guy came over to me at maple grove and was talking about buying a car,, was interested in my car,, we never talked dollars since i didnt think i was at a place where i could sell it and make out at all,, needed to be faster.. so i think there still guys thinking about entering the class,, even though the economy is down.

jeff i just liked this guy...

Question/comment regarding # 6 & # 10

Barnett...is this the same Barnett team from the 80's that campaigned at least two 70 hemi cudas and one 70 Challenger in SS ??

Baughman, a great guy. My son & I were just talking about him wondering how he's been. His 70 Cuda 440 6 pack Super Stocker was our favorite even over his SS/AA Dart. John did a lot of R & D
that other teams took credit for over the years.
Glad to see he's going after it still!

His old 70 is on racing junk right now forsale.

3120lb, small block, 10.5" tire, NA, through exhaust, full int, WITH 83/4 REAR, 9.0 at 150mph