Quote:

I did not think that the other 3 events would hold a SS/AH shootout. I just heard rumors of Lil Joe maybe bracket racing all 4 of them.

I know with the economy being crappy, car counts are going to be down. Do you all think if I epoxy some old plug wires to my valve covers Charlie will let me pass as a Hemi Car? Probally going to need all the cars he can get. Just a idea???

The thought was with the Hemi Shoot-out money from Mopar seeming to go away, that the CC Events Shows could be a place for the Super Stock A/A A/H to be a show case event in it's own right... A draw if you will... We also hoped to have a decent purse for each race, but as of right now, the economy has kept the Sponsorship opportunitys down as well.....There are just so many new cars being built and the class is as strong as ever... I think that a Series of Hemi Shoot-outs out side of the NHRA can only help the class.... I also have seen that the rumour is Mopar is back in the game with Sponsorship for Indy and a few other races... I hope that is true and they can support these guys.....