i tried a different hone procedure and the rings didnt seal up... i have a business to run and have employees to keep a flow of work going through my shop,, so i didnt get it done,, i may try to goto maple grove next weekend...

not every guy that posts something on here is one of my "crew",,, but seems that everyone that posts something negative about you on here has something to do with me.... not the case

i seen and told a few people that i thought heberts motor was going away after his first points race cause he ran a 55, 61, 63, then 65 without the air getting much worse,, i thought when he posted that he went up to see you that he took it back to have you fix something,, i was afraid to say anything to you or him due to the potential for more bashing on me,, but maybe i should have and just bit the bullet,, then he wouldnt have blown it up. i seen comella slowing down at maple grove last year for no reason,, told him its going away and to pull the pan,, he then blew it up his first run of the year this year so i figured you wouldnt listen to me anyways..

when i called you a week ago or so to talk about this 3rd grade attitude with u making fun of my last name i was going to plead for a truce,, but i realize that can never come to be since im your whipping post whenever you have a bad day or things dont go your way,, somehow,, someway you find a way to take it out by insulting me and my business,,, like always.

i wrote too much and i know there is no reasoning with you,, i think you learn that in grade 6,, but o'well...

on a positive subject,,, bucky won best engineered at bristol this weekend,, congrats..

jeff KOBYLSKI