Quote:

the fact that hebert was going 124 @ the 1/8th (which is about what you go in the 1/4) would tell me that it wasnt hurt too bad on that run, but you always know more than I do about my customers business. Chuck had the pan off of his motor this winter, and everything was perfect. When he sent it back, I found that the front carb linkage was loose, and the carb wasnt open all the way which would explain why he slowed down a couple at the dutch. I am not having a bad day, I went to the race, made 3 good runs with both cars, helped chuck run the sanford and son motor with 4 sleeves, a crank thats welded on 2 journals, smoking like a freighttrain, and 2 patches in the block run within .01 of the closest competitor (daniels) we have. I am a long way from blowing a gasket as described by one of your genius crewmembers, I can get my work done, and still make it to any race I want to, cause I am not chasing my tail daily. we got home yesterday, pulled chucks motor, fixed the oil leak, and put it back on the dyno. we will be installing it shortly so he can fly back to fla. tomorrow.
cw

hey cuck im not a crew member of jeffs.if you were dogging anyone i would still say the same you are not mightier than thou.altough you think you are,you still better check with cometic on that gasket. and while your at it see if they have the kind that doesnt stick to the pooh youare spewing out from your coconut