hey guy,, i never said you werent doing a killer job raising money/prizes for this race,, and never implied that i could do better,, sorry if you took it that way,, i think you over did yourself in how much of a support you have got,, you have done a great job. that being said,, i didnt think you were going to apply the same thing to another race like norwalk,, if you are,, thumbs up,,, ill applaud all your efforts. charlie we cant let our egos get in the way of this thing going,, and hopefully taking off. i never was telling you how to do anything,, you and i know that could never happen,, i just offerered a couple ideas that i though might be helpful to the growth of this thing out of nhra. ill copy and paste the email that i sent to you awhile ago so all can see, for whatever that matters,, all i want to see is this thing grow,,, and absolutley ill be at martin...

sent 06/24/09 8:56:14 PM EST

To: warfish3651@yahoo.com

Subject: sponsors

how about summarizing what each sponsor does/services offer/etc. a sentence for each one on that moparts thread and on maries site,, links to web pages, contact info.. if sponsors see rewards from people calling even if they are tire kickers they may be inclined to sponsor again,, if nothing happens maybe they wouldnt,, the reason i say,, ive never heard of engine pro,, im not super cool but ive been around for 10 years doing heads seriously

just finished putting bias tires on the car,,, see you in the lanes...

jeff