Quote:

Thanks Jared, we were down to the last minute putting Stephen's car together, and it responded really well.

Congrats to the Westcotts on another commanding performance. The bullet in Hebert's car looks to be a pretty good piece!

I want to publicly thank and congratulate Mr. Hebert for this weekend. He trusted us to build this car, and he did not see it in person until he arrived at our shop Monday evening. We loaded it and brought it to Vegas, and it hadn't moved under it's own power until Charlie took it to the staging lanes for it's first hit. I can personally vouch (although I am biased) that John Holt is the baddest there is. We didn't take the hood off of that blue car all weekend, and it ran up and down like a bracket car.

Thanks to the Painters for a great show, Nitro Joe for all his hard work, the WCH for such great hospitality and all the racers for the great racing.

Congrats to my friend Mr. Pancake, too, on another consistent showing making it to the semis.

Spyphish just home in SW La. via La-Ohio-Vegas-Ohio-La ( I am tired). Everyone very nice to me as the NEW rookie. Took Bales place, Ha!. As for the Holts, Geico lizard could have put that car down the track. I tried to do a burnout in neutral, killed the motor next. BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA number 2 Q on cold tires. Later a 71 with idle start, 1.25 60'. Pancake called it Bad [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean]!

As for CWJ, babysat me all weekend, shook it down, checked bearings, valves twice. I think I will keep him. A pro!

Thank you again Mr. Pancake as he hauled us out, used his tools and food etc. All clean fun. And of course Painter/Nitro. Goodnight!!!!!!!!!!!!

CALMED THE QUAKE!!!(AGAIN!)