RacerBill3591
Yes, I was part owner in the car and Terry Earwood drove it since my partner and I worked for Buster Couch in Div II and we were not allowed to drive the car. It was all Black and was the Bowers Brothers Plymouth. We sold it to Bagwell when I got drafted in late 72 and Terry and my partner, Alex Bowers, went to work for Bagwell. Alex was the major part of the car and I came on board when Alex needed a little more money to finish the car. A few months later They won Indy. I was working the starting line with Buster and he told me he didn't want to see any hootin and hollerin if Terry won. It was hard to just stand there but I did. The car was original 70 Hemi Convert. One of 14.
Terry Earwood is now a driving instructor for Skip Barber Racing and was at Road Atlanta a while back and joined us at a test session at Atlanta Dragway. Don't think you could have knocked the smile off his face after he made the first pass. Think Warren would like to have Terry drive one of the AH cars when he is available.