Quote:

Quote:

If you can afford it, have both. The modern cars are really pretty good now. I have a pro street Hemi demon with EFI and gear vendors overdrive, Alterkation frame with power rack steering and it's quite nice compared to most of the old Mopars I've had. But, I get as much enjoyment or more from my 2012 GT500. If most had driven the modern mustangs, Challenger or Camaro, you'd have to agree they are light years better in most categories then the cars from the 70's. The older cars only seem to have the edge in the "cool" factor. A more rare modern care like a GT500, Boss, SRT-8 or ZL-1 come close in the "cool" factor. While my GT500 does attract more attention than a standard 5.0 would, it's nowhere near the attention the Demon gets. If I had to get rid of one of them, it would be extremely hard, but I'd ditch the Demon before the GT500.

Glad you're really happy with your Shelby, although your Demon is incredible too! I've posted in the general section about it before, but I have several weeks of seat time in a couple different 2013 GT500's. They are just awesome cars, get a ton of attention, and in a lot of ways remind me of the previous musclecars I've had. Notchy shifter, explosive power, great exhaust note.... combined with all of the modern amenities like a/c, nav, steering wheel radio controls, auto dimming headlights, airbags, abs, etc.

I'm semi-seriously looking for an 11/12 GT500 after the time spent in those 13's. I have months of time in the 07 cars and didn't care for them that much, but the 11-up Mustangs are excellent. The Boss is more of a racer and more fun to drive, but they don't have enough low end grunt for my taste.

Well after driving stroker big block Mopars nothing can compare with low end grunt. I will definitely agree on that point.

There is only one answer have one of each.......I just don't need two or more of the older Mopars currently.