Quote:

Quote:

Bring cash....

btw Mitch stopped by my place this weekend. I had the privilege of driving his T/A. I can tell you small torsion bar guys there is no reason to fear the big torsion bars........so take your 1.06 bars and use them for pry bars in the shop...they got nothing on the large bars.

He let me drive his Challenger at the Monster Mopar autocross. Yeah bigger might be better for mostly comp. Then I'd need the 225 lb rate fiberglass leaf springs too. I went conservative on my rate choices. The Torsion bars (.92 tooth picks), wheels and tires currently on your boat would have me singing sea-chantys or barfing from seasicknees, ship ahoy matey ! LOL !

That .920 setup was done obviously not with the intent of corner carving. Come to think of it neither was any other decision based on road course or auto crossing back when parts selections
were made back in 1999.....

Now for the tires I was running some BFG sport comp 2's 255/50R16 all around....on some V48 wheels......these are a nice cruising tire but most mopar people can't see nothing but mopar wheels on a mopar so Mitch and I did some trading. Look for the old Tuna boat's wheels and tires on Mitch's Challenger soon.....

Hence the Ralley wheels on the car use to be on Mithch's T/A as well as the BF G's

Now they are on the Tuna Boat....

Last edited by PHJ426; 09/30/13 07:14 PM.