I used to own the Canadian A4 69 Hemi GTX Convertible. Shortly after I bought the car out of western Canada I was talking with Don Cloake and he told me the 69 Hemi GTX ragtop they had in the race program was also a silver car and it had burned when very new. Subsequently the photos of the car indicate it could gave been white and it fell off a trailer at some point. It may have burned after that for some reason.
Rene's 69 GTX ragtop was a bondo bucket, typical of a car that was driven in Canadian winters.
The VINs of the Canadian 69 Hemi GTX convertibles are known and have been published. Colours are silver, green, bronze and silver or white. The fifth one I do not know. I will dig out the VINs and list them.
The one I owned has been fully restored by the current owner and is an awesome car. NOM, but sheet and tag. Hemi, column auto, ps, pdb, ow, white top, AM radio, performance hood treatment, 3.23, SG,black buckets, red side stripe.

'.. it was long ago and it was far away, and it was so much better than it is today..'
Jim Steinman