The ones I remember that were in Minn.

Looked at a Medium green Console auto car in Mpls in 78, black top and seats, AG also, had CB stickers on the back bumper, was suprised it had its 'Road Wheels' and not mags, had a fair amount of bondo and was starting to bubble out in a few places. drove by the place a year later and it was still sitting in the guys backyard, I think he wanted 1,300, dont know its fate, was not so crazy on the color, he wanted to sell it to use as a down payment for a cabin for him and his wife.

A red car(R6 I think ?) with Black top and gut crusing downtown Mpls in the late 70's, It looked nice, a few years later I think this was the car that was in the classifeds in the mpls paper, think it was a 4 speed, price was I think 8,000

about 82 looked at a B7 column auto, B5 seats, white top I think, (it was a long time ago)Guy wanted 600, it was Full of dents, someone took a dent puller to the pass 1/4, looked like it was full of bullet holes. a bit of rust also.

And then there was the Bronze column auto white top and gut car that was sitting on a Mink farm for many years, very low miles, cleaned up and sold to Daimler Chrysler and shiped to their museum in Germany about 10 years ago.

Was told of a B5 one that my body man went to look at about 10 years ago in St Paul, he said it was rough and that the owner thought 20 to 30 K to restore was too much, not sure if its still there

Also remember one at Mopars in the park many years ago, B5- 4 speed console, black top and gut, from Wisc, very nice, wonder where it is now along with the others and if those live today.