Hey Hemi ragtop it was nice meeting you in Pigeon Forge I had a blast and hope to return, maybe, next year. I regretted not making it to the show and getting the opportunity to see your car. I've seen some pics of it in other posts its very nice. I've got a picture of mine in the thread higher up, and created a running list of the 11 US and 5 Canadian. In fact this thread has sparked me to do more history research on the car. Last week 9/25 I talked to the Second/Third owner (the Guy my Dad bought it from) of the car, he purchased it March of 1970 I can document the purchase date because I have the reciept from the Dallas Pound. He said when he got it he could still smell the new car scent and he confirmed that it had 12,000 original miles not 112,000 which was very cool to know. I also have the build sheet that came with the car however it is not for my car, I googled the VIN for it and it pulled up the GTX it belongs to because a dealer has it and has the VIN in the ad. So by chance I was able to contact the dealer and am going to send them a copy of the build sheet for their car.

Big Country like the country song "I was Country when Country wasn't cool" Dad was muscle cars when muscle cars weren't cool HAHA! He has had several keepers over the years and managed to hold on to most of them he had a good eye for what he was buying, though he never knew the market would take off like it did. I get the wise crack from time to time that I am too young to own an old GTX or Roadrunner but its what I know, as you know its what I was raised around.