Quote:

Great thread, but what I find strange and kind of funny is that you see allot of 69's and a few on this post that are restored to day one but THEY HAVE 68 WHEELS on them instead of the correct 69 wheels with trim rings, I just think its kind of silly to have a car that is so correct except for wheels. That has always really bugged me.
Anyhow, I will share info on a few converts that I remember from my past here soon : )

Okay here's one with correct (original) wheels..this is the one with A/C, cruise control, power windows, power steering, power brakes, 3.55 axle package, 8-track player, tach, remote adjust mirror, A01 light package, bucket seats, console, Torqueflite, black interior with a black vert top, front and rear bumperetts.........and he ordered but never got the air grabber (because of the A/C) but it has the three speed wiper, AND THE AIR GRABBER HOOD SCOOP INLET GRILLS but not air grabber! The owner ordered it in 1969 when he was going to school in the Daytona, Florida area and he told me he ordered the air grabber option and swears the open grills have been there from day one.