Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

#1 Otis Chandler's Green Exterior Tan interior Black top Kelsey Hays wheels

#1 Green exterior Tan interior Black top RS27J9G130461 (this one has been through Barrett Jackson I believe) Canadian

I believe these 2 listings are the same car, & IIRC Steve Juliano owned it also.

FYI car should have white top, white stripes, steel wheels, white wall tires, no blackout hood. No build sheet/no tags. When i saw it for sale at BJ years after i owned it I mentioned to the seller that I used to own it. He blew me off. Then later galen asked if they could use my name over the mic to say it was once mine. I blew them off. The car had been stripped of many of the trick nos parts that were on it when i sold it. One cool thing about the car was that when it was delivered new to Trumbull Motors in Alberta?? it had a sport satellite finish panel on it.

Steve if the car had no build sheet or tag how to you know what it was when new ? I am thinking you talked to the first owner maybe ? interesting it came with a Sport Satellite finish panel.thats neat, bet this one had a interesting history, when you say 'trick nos parts' not sure what you mean.