Quote:

Quote:

I have no problem really with the filter being not 100% correct. But to me it seems like a steep price for a piece that is not correct. I have a brand new K&N that I have not used yet, I was expecting this new filter to be more in line with the price of the K&N, but it is double. If not for the high price I would get one, but I will stick with the K&N for now. Just seems because it is for a Mopar and shaped like an oval the price got jacked up on it.

The chrome '68/'69 valve cover breathers were/are expensive and the first ones were not perfect or exactly correct either but what was available then or now that's better other than replating an original if you could even get a plater to contaminate their tanks with a used dirty one?

Just me but I can't see using a K&N in a stock looking engine compartment on an air grabber. Maybe with some other engine dress-up (valve covers, etc.) but in a stock engine compartment it just looks better with an O.E. "looking" filter IMO.

I should have stated that I have a Hemi Shaker set-up. So the air cleaner is not visable to look at. If it was exposed I would not run the K&N I don't think.

1971 Hemi Cuda 2005 SRT-10 Regular Cab Flame Red. 12.771 @ 109.67<---TIME SLIP--Video