Quote:

Understand but one of the Pacific Rim manufactures will have one here shortly and there will be no need for Fram to do anything anyway. Just like the chrome valve cover breathers for the '68 and '69 models that are now available there's no reason to look for a good original or to get an old worn original re-chromed....80+K '69 road runners and then there's the GTX, R/T, Super Bee, etc, that used that filter (I know it was a small number that had the air grabber/ramcharger but there are also people that want to add that system, like me).....someone is going to make a buck or two and it won't be Fram.

Don't forget EVERY six pack car which makes the market alot bigger. As far as the breathers go put one next to a original one and they are easy to spot. I bought one for my perfect 68 chrome valve covers and it sticks out like a sore thumb due to the fact that it's chrome is thin and tinny looking. I bought a nice factory one after seeing how bad it looked against the original factory chrome valve covers. So just cause something is made doesn't necessarily mean it will be the same quality but then again there are alot of people who are happy with Chinese muscle cars....