Quote:

Mopar hobbyists were procrastinators when it came to buying them.. saying they would have, should have, but never wanted to until it was too late.

This is what I kept thinking of when the thread from last year was building.

For Bill Allphin to have only sold 100 in seven years is pretty sad (not because of Bill but the lack of interest from the market) when he could probably sell 100 in less than a year now is a big difference in demand.

I completely understand those that are working within a budget but we're talking about a filter for a setup that is rarely found for less than $1,000 used, i.e. carbs, linkage, intake, air cleaner assembly. To complain about a filter for $100 to $200 really doesn't make sense at that point. This is in the context of adding the setup to a car that didn't come with one originally.

For those that have a car that came with this filter originally but wouldn't buy it because of the price, I 100% agree with Dave on this point. For what everything else costs to do with such a car, excluding the garage art, trailer, truck to haul trailer, etc., this filter's price is relatively minor.

I hope for those that do want to buy one that Tony D. is right and there is a reproduction coming.

Mike.